This holiday season, if you can’t be the hostess with the mostest, be sure to honor those that are. Bring stylish, fun hostess gifts your friends and family will love when you head over the annual Christmas open house or cookie exchange. Here’s what we’re loving this season.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Adorable hidden animal mugs from Uncommon Goods, $21. Try pairing with a package of your favorite coffee or hot chocolate.
- Wishbone bottle opener from Anthropologie, $14. Perfect and appropriate for those that cooked the holiday bird.
- Beautiful tea towels are a lovely addition to any kitchen. Check out a few of these from Studio Patro, $24. Consider wrapping around a bottle of wine.
- Everyone loves a nice candle this time of year, and we’re loving these Barr Co. Natural Wax Candles, $25.
- Elephant nutcracker from Anthropologie, $20. Are the chestnuts roasting over an open fire? They’ll need this.
- Try this little volume on the sophisticated gentlemen in your life, $20. Try something out while you’re together celebrating.
- A great gift is always even greater when it’s personalized. These monogrammed bottle stoppers from Pottery Barn are fabulous, $20.
- Peppermint bark is a delicious holiday treat, and if you don’t feel like whipping up your own, Williams-Sonoma makes a delicious version, $27.
- Coasters are the perfect accessory for occasions that call for libations. We like these from Rifle Paper Company, $18.
Have any other fabulous hostess gift ideas to share with us? We’re looking forward to the holiday party season!